During August, Habitec Security turned to its customers and employees to nominate deserving non-profit organizations for donations as part of their Habitec Cares program. Habitec originally planned to donate $5,000 to some of the nominated organizations. Due to the overwhelming amount of nominations, Habitec Security decided to step up and donate $7,500 in total and spread out the donations to all 22 nominated organizations!
Habitec Security is giving $1,000 to Mom’s House and Claver House Soup Kitchen, St. Martin De Porres. They are also giving away $500 to 1Matters/Veterans Matter and The Mustard Seed Foundation. Every nonprofit organization listed below is receiving a donation.
- Mom’s House
- Claver House Soup Kitchen, St Martin De Porres
- 1Matters/Veterans Matter
- The Mustard Seed Foundation
- Connecting Kids to Meals
- Individuals Autism
- Father Fred Foundation, Northern Michigan
- Anthony Wayne Youth Football League
- Delaware County Diabetes Association
- Lutheran Social Services Food Pantry
- Toledo Day Nursery
- Widows Empowered Strengthened & I Inc.
- Tutor Smart
- Maria Early Learning Center
- YWCA Columbus
- St. Paul’s Community Center
- East Toledo Family Center
- Catholic Charities of NW Ohio
- St. Vincent DePaul Society of Jackson, MI
- Cherry Street Mission
- Toledo Foodbank
- Mareda Center
“We love our communities and are proud to support so many incredible local organizations. When you work with our local security company, you’re not just a number – you’re a part of the Habitec Security family,” said John Smythe, President and CEO of Habitec Security.
About Habitec Security
Habitec Security is headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, and operates two full-service branches in Columbus, Ohio, and Charlevoix, Michigan. Habitec is ranked as one of the leading privately held alarm companies in Ohio and as the 52nd largest electronic security company in the country according to the top 100 rankings compiled by the Security Distributing & Marketing (SDM).