Habitec Security knows safety. And when winter hits, one of the most important ways to keep kids safe is to make sure they’re protected from the harsh weather the season can bring. We’re proud to sponsor Susie’s Coats, an organization dedicated to providing winter apparel to children who would otherwise go without this basic necessity.
You can support this great cause by making a monetary donation or dropping off a new or gently used coat to one of the convenient drop off locations listed below.
For monetary donations:
Find Drop-Off Locations:
We’re partnering with local Toledo businesses and Cumulus Media to make it easier for you to get involved. Here are the locations:
- 703 Conant St, Maumee, OH 43537
- 3201 Navarre Ave, Oregon, OH 43616
- 202 N Summit St, Toledo, OH 43604
- 9920 US-20, Rossford, OH 43460
- 5501 Monroe St, Sylvania, OH 43560
- 24950 OH-51, Millbury, OH 43447
- 801 Main St, Genoa, OH 43430
- 352 Rice St, Elmore, OH 43416
- 222 S Monroe St, Monroe, MI 48161
- 5555 Monroe St, Sylvania, OH 43560
Learn About Susie’s Coats
Susie’s Coats was founded in 2006 by Susan Perry, who experienced homelessness as a child and understands how important something as simple as a winter coat can be for a child in need. Expanding to serve more of our community each year, Susie’s Coats contributes 100% of all financial donations to the purchase of new coats, hats, and gloves for children all around the area.
We invite you to join the community and do your part to provide warmth and comfort to those in need. You can donate to Susie’s Coats on their website.
Susie’s Coats is sponsored by local Toledo businesses like ours. A huge thank you to the other Toledo businesses working to protect our local families:
- Genoa Bank
- Jeffrey Mann Fine Jewelers